Thursday, September 3, 2009

Old House Photos

I painted and cleaned most of the day and I'm whipped!!! There are moments like these where I really wished I bought a spanking brand new house. But then I realize there's no way that would have ever happened - EVER!!!! I mean look at the last ten years. I'm an avid reader of home decor magazines and have all the old Victoria magazines with pages marked of rooms I like. I've day dreamed and wished for so long and I have collections of books, magazines and pictures of homes to prove it. In fact, over the years I've collected old black and whites or sepia photos of houses - they're hard to find - most old photos are just of people that I see in the antique stores. After I scanned my little old house photo collection, I realized it was inevitable - I was bound to buy an old place.

1 comment:

  1. These are some great house photos....I look forward to hearing more about your old home.

    ReplyDelete